Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pink or blue?

Here I am at 20 weeks with Baby #3. Tomorrow we find out if it's a he or she!
Tonight we make up a batch of blue cupcakes and a batch of pink cupcakes. Check back tomorrow to see which ones we are eating! The boys tell me they want a little sister, so we shall see!


4 comments:

  1. Am anxiously awaiting to see who will be the new addition to your beautiful family!

    Love, Aunt Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely as always. We'll love whatever cupcakes we get!! The bakers are quite busy.

    Lots of love, Grandma/GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should name Baby #3, Baby #3 Molitor. That way if it's a girl I could say to the boys, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner"! Just a thought. :) Love you guys!!

    Grampy J xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big cheer for Eli's cupcakes!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete