Yesterday the boys were officially 2.5 years old. Of course we commemorated the occasion with some pictures we took in the front yard. I can't believe how fast the time has gone and that they are getting to be real kids, not even toddlers any more, and especially not babies. It's a bittersweet moment, knowing that they're no longer babies, but I love watching them grow!
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Officially 2.5 years old!
Yesterday the boys were officially 2.5 years old. Of course we commemorated the occasion with some pictures we took in the front yard. I can't believe how fast the time has gone and that they are getting to be real kids, not even toddlers any more, and especially not babies. It's a bittersweet moment, knowing that they're no longer babies, but I love watching them grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Can't wait to color with Eli, and hear a solo or two from Charlie in May! What are some of his greatest hits?
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Leslie and Uncle Josh
The ABC's are a big hit right now!
DeleteDoesn't seem possible that they could be 2.5 years old already. Some of their favorite things are also my favorite things!
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Grandma