Just thought I'd share today's activities before I went on with the Easter fun! The boys moving water from one bowl to the next with sponges, which we found in the Montessori play guide called "Practical Life." They had so much fun!
We live in Bermuda with our identical twin boys, Eli and Charlie, born in October 2010. While Brad zooms off to town for work on his scooter, Amy and the boys explore the island from a toddler's vantage point. This is the day to day life with all its joys and challenges for a family of Midwesterners who are learning to call this lovely, little rock in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean "home."
We didn't get to say hello to all our other family members before I had to cut the camera off. Sorry! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSometimes it is a lot faster to just pick up the bowl and pour. Right Eli?
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Love,
Grandma