Sorry my head is in the way for most of this, I was just so excited I didn't double check our camera placement. This was October 14, the day before the big day, and Charlie decided to walk! He will do about 6-7 steps before he falls! So big.
Here are some of the party fixin's. We did a Halloween themed party, and had so much fun! Even planning and getting things set up was great!
We did a time capsule for the boys, we asked everyone to write a little note for the boys to read in 17 years.
We had pumpkin painting and a pinata that I made (which I forgot to get pictues of!).
I made the boys miniature double layer spice cakes! Yum!
This is the outfit we brought the boys home in, premie sized! It's hard to imagine them that small now! Also some cards and hospital items - photo light therapy masks, booties, tiny blood pressure cuff and heart sticky monitors.
I made a pumpkin vases for the flowers!
Mini cupcakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment