Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Six word memoir

I heard a radio program recently requesting its listeners to call in with their "six word memoirs" on work. Well, I thought the hardest work I know is motherhood! So I asked other mothers of multiples to share their six word memoirs on life as they know it - here are the submissions.

Twice the work, twice the love.
They will drain your bank account.
Tired. So very, very, very tired. (from the mother of triplets!)
I cannot imagine life without them.
Love times two, frustration times two.
These kids are fun. I'm tired.
The very best kind of crazy!
Play. Eat. Poop. Scream. Sleep. Repeat.
I will sleep when I'm dead.
Twice the love, half the sleep.
Amazing. Tiring. Cuddling. Messing. Learning. Blessing.
It does get better, soon enough.
Time for Starbucks drive-through again.
Three times the utter complete craziness. (another triplet momma!)
Can't remember what I did yesterday.
Love motherhood.  Thank God for wine.

I'm sure any parent can relate to these!

1 comment:

  1. Motherhood may be and is the hardest job, but the most rewarding! No amount of monetary funds can ever usurp the love/joy that a mother gets from her children!

    ReplyDelete