Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Nursery So Far...

My wonderful sister Sarah came last weekend to help Brad and I with some things for the Babies' room. We finally tracked down some wonderful convertable cribs at a good price, and got them together (a great accomplishment in my book). We also did some "arts and craps" as I like to call them for the frames above the beds. So far things are coming together! Thanks to Sarah and Brad we got everything together in no time!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica KantorowiczJune 4, 2010 at 12:30 PM

    From the picture, it looks great! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to find out whether I'll have a couple nephews or nieces! I love you lots and hope you are doing well! Great idea with the blog...I'm bookmarking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to have a blog! We are so happy for you guys! How exciting to have another set of twins in the family. I found out the other day that a 2nd cousin of ours, third cousin to you, is also having twins! This would be Grandma Parks brother, Uncle Raymond Pedigo, it is his son's daughter who is having the twins. Wow, where do all these multples come from, I know---God---who else! Love, Aunt Shirley and Uncle Rocky

    ReplyDelete